pKGAL2-13 WNV PrM-E
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52882||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Specieswest nile virus
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKGAL2-13 WNV PrM-E was a gift from Yorgo Modis (Addgene plasmid # 52882 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52882 ; RRID:Addgene_52882)