PurposeExpression of GAL4BD-tagged Hepatitis B splicing protein
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||53113||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6360
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesHepatitis B virus
Insert Size (bp)333
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GAL4BD (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBIND-HBSP was a gift from Xu Lin (Addgene plasmid # 53113 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:53113 ; RRID:Addgene_53113)
For your References section:Hepatitis B spliced protein (HBSP) promotes the carcinogenic effects of benzo [alpha] pyrene by interacting with microsomal epoxide hydrolase and enhancing its hydrolysis activity. Chen JY, Chen WN, Jiao BY, Lin WS, Wu YL, Liu LL, Lin X. BMC Cancer. 2014 Apr 23;14:282. doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-14-282. 10.1186/1471-2407-14-282 PubMed 24758376