PurposeExpresses full-length Endothelin converting enzyme 1 ectodomain in mammalian cells. N-terminal His tag, biotinylation sequence and rat Cd4d3+4 tag.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||53361||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6749
- Total vector size (bp) 8804
Modifications to backboneHis tag, linker, enzymatic biotinylation sequence, and rat CD4 d3+4 (CD4d3+4-BioLHis).
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameEndothelin converting enzyme 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2055
Entrez GeneECE1 (a.k.a. ECE)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- enzymatic biotinylation sequence (N terminal on backbone)
- rat CD4 d3+4 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Article ref 106
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ECE1-His-bio was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 53361 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:53361 ; RRID:Addgene_53361)
For your References section:A human platelet receptor protein microarray identifies FcepsilonR1alpha as an activating PEAR1 ligand. Sun Y, Vandenbriele C, Kauskot A, Verhamme P, Hoylaerts MF, Wright GJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2015 Feb 23. pii: mcp.M114.046946. 10.1074/mcp.M114.046946 PubMed 25713122