|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||54944||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4750
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mApple (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
. Excitation = 568; Emission = 592
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mApple-Rab5a-7 was a gift from Michael Davidson (Addgene plasmid # 54944 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:54944 ; RRID:Addgene_54944)