|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||55765||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustomized Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4125
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; Lab constructed
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameA yellow fluorescent calcium ion indicator with inverted fluorescent response
Insert Size (bp)1368
- Promoter pBAD
/ Fusion Protein
- 6x His tag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTTAATCTGTATCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The vector is modified from pBAD/ His B (Invitrogen).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTorPE-Y-GECO1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 55765 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:55765 ; RRID:Addgene_55765)
For your References section:Microfluidic cell sorter-aided directed evolution of a protein-based calcium ion indicator with an inverted fluorescent response. Zhao Y, Abdelfattah AS, Zhao Y, Ruangkittisakul A, Ballanyi K, Campbell RE, Harrison DJ. Integr Biol (Camb). 2014 May 19. 10.1039/c4ib00039k PubMed 24840546