|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59325||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonecSPBN (pSAD)
Backbone manufacturerKarl-Klaus Conzelmann & Matthias Schnell
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 13782
- Total vector size (bp) 15261
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Rabies Virus
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsDH5alpha at 37C
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1479
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer CATCAAAGTCAAGTTGATTACC
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGACCTCTCCAGGATCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Alternative name: pRVdG-4ArchTE
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRVdG-4ArchT-EGFP was a gift from Ian Wickersham (Addgene plasmid # 59325 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59325 ; RRID:Addgene_59325)