pQE-80L iLID (C530M)
PurposeE. coli expression of iLID (C530M)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||60408||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
- Total vector size (bp) 5250
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameiLID C530M
SpeciesA. sativa, E. coli
Insert Size (bp)450
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pQE-80L Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pQE-80L Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQE-80L iLID (C530M) was a gift from Brian Kuhlman (Addgene plasmid # 60408 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:60408 ; RRID:Addgene_60408)
For your References section:Engineering an improved light-induced dimer (iLID) for controlling the localization and activity of signaling proteins. Guntas G, Hallett RA, Zimmerman SP, Williams T, Yumerefendi H, Bear JE, Kuhlman B. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Jan 6;112(1):112-7. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1417910112. Epub 2014 Dec 22. 10.1073/pnas.1417910112 PubMed 25535392