PurposeExpress His tagged human MSI2 RNA binding domain
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61113||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5464
- Total vector size (bp) 6025
Modifications to backboneleader replaced with His tag and TEV protease siteee
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMSI2 RNA binding domain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)561
Entrez GeneMSI2 (a.k.a. MSI2H)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Hs_MSI2_RBD was a gift from Sean Ryder (Addgene plasmid # 61113 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61113 ; RRID:Addgene_61113)