PurposeExpresses GFP-tagged Inhibitor-3 in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61397||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePPP1R11 (a.k.a. CFAP255, HCG-V, HCGV, IPP3, TCTE5, TCTEX5)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer pEGFP-RP (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP_C1 I3 was a gift from Hemmo Meyer (Addgene plasmid # 61397 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61397 ; RRID:Addgene_61397)
For your References section:Inhibitor-3 ensures bipolar mitotic spindle attachment by limiting association of SDS22 with kinetochore-bound protein phosphatase-1. Eiteneuer A, Seiler J, Weith M, Beullens M, Lesage B, Krenn V, Musacchio A, Bollen M, Meyer H. EMBO J. 2014 Oct 8. pii: e201489054. 10.15252/embj.201489054 PubMed 25298395