pGEX 6P1 CDK2 (552)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61845||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGEX 6P2
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCDK2 (a.k.a. CDKN2, p33(CDK2))
- Promoter tac
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX 6P1 CDK2 (552) was a gift from Jonathon Pines (Addgene plasmid # 61845 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61845 ; RRID:Addgene_61845)