pCerulean-N1 Cyclin B1 (1147)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61852||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCerulean N1
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCyclin B1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCCNB1 (a.k.a. CCNB)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Cerulean (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCerulean-N1 Cyclin B1 (1147) was a gift from Jonathon Pines (Addgene plasmid # 61852 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61852 ; RRID:Addgene_61852)