Purpose(Empty Backbone) E. coli pACYC based expression vector with N-terminal TEV cleavable GST-tag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62329||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerStructural Genomics Consortium
- Backbone size (bp) 8362
Modifications to backboneInserted an N-terminal GST tag into the MCS
Vector typeBacterial Expression
- Promoter T7-lac0
/ Fusion Proteins
- Glutathione S-transferase (GST) tag (N terminal on backbone)
- TEV protease cleavage site (N terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol, 25 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pACYC-GST was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 62329 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62329 ; RRID:Addgene_62329)