|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||63065||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePMFI, IMAGE clone 6148250
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)618
/ Fusion Proteins
- EYFP (N terminal on backbone)
- TEV-S (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer oCB21
- 3′ sequencing primer oCB22 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIC81 was a gift from Iain Cheeseman (Addgene plasmid # 63065 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:63065 ; RRID:Addgene_63065)