|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64596||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7046
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
MutationOnly amino acids 242-353 (class I and class II epitopes)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Invariant chain (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Ii-OVA.I+II was a gift from Sandra Diebold & Martin Zenke (Addgene plasmid # 64596 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64596 ; RRID:Addgene_64596)
For your References section:MHC class II presentation of endogenously expressed antigens by transfected dendritic cells. Diebold SS, Cotten M, Koch N, Zenke M. Gene Ther. 2001 Mar;8(6):487-93. 10.1038/sj.gt.3301433 PubMed 11313828