PurposeFor integration of Cre recombinase at the yeast HIS3 locus orthe CYC1 terminator
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64769||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Promoter TDH3
/ Fusion Protein
- fused to the human Estrogen Binding Domain (EBD), which makes the nuclear activity of Cre dependent on the hormone b-estradiol (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PvuII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site PvuII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GPDpro-F
- 3′ sequencing primer CYC1 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTW040 was a gift from Fred van Leeuwen (Addgene plasmid # 64769 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64769 ; RRID:Addgene_64769)
For your References section:Recombination-induced tag exchange (RITE) cassette series to monitor protein dynamics in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Terweij M, van Welsem T, van Deventer S, Verzijlbergen KF, Menendez-Benito V, Ontoso D, San-Segundo P, Neefjes J, van Leeuwen F. G3 (Bethesda). 2013 Aug 7;3(8):1261-72. doi: 10.1534/g3.113.006213. 10.1534/g3.113.006213 PubMed 23708297