PurposePlasmid for Bxb1-mediated recombination of the GFP-Dnmt3b1 cDNA into a MIN-tagged locus
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65531||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Mouse Targeting ; Bxb1
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneDnmt3b (a.k.a. MmuIIIB)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AsiSI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGATCACATGGTCCTGCTGG
- 3′ sequencing primer gtggtttgtccaaactcatc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:attB-GFP-Dnmt3b1-Poly(A) was a gift from Sebastian Bultmann (Addgene plasmid # 65531 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65531 ; RRID:Addgene_65531)
For your References section:A modular open platform for systematic functional studies under physiological conditions. Mulholland CB, Smets M, Schmidtmann E, Leidescher S, Markaki Y, Hofweber M, Qin W, Manzo M, Kremmer E, Thanisch K, Bauer C, Rombaut P, Herzog F, Leonhardt H, Bultmann S. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 May 24. pii: gkv550. 10.1093/nar/gkv550 PubMed 26007658