PurposeExpresses two dimeric Broccoli aptamers in the F30 scaffold in bacterial cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||66843||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5215
- Total vector size (bp) 5449
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameTwo dimeric Broccoli aptamers in the F30 scaffold
Insert Size (bp)234
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET28c-F30-2xdBroccoli was a gift from Samie Jaffrey (Addgene plasmid # 66843 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:66843 ; RRID:Addgene_66843)