HaloTag-G protein beta-1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67016||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3988
- Total vector size (bp) 5977
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHaloTag-G protein beta-1
Alt nametransducin beta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1989
Entrez GeneGNB1 (a.k.a. HG2A, MDS, MRD42)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HaloTag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Beta-1 insert can be retrieved from pHT2 using Ngo MIV.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HaloTag-G protein beta-1 was a gift from Catherine Berlot (Addgene plasmid # 67016 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67016 ; RRID:Addgene_67016)