PurposeExpress the tRNALys scaffold
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67504||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3019
- Total vector size (bp) 3080
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Gene/Insert namemodified tRNALys human
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)74
- Promoter lpp
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PstI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBSK was a gift from Luc Ponchon (Addgene plasmid # 67504 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67504 ; RRID:Addgene_67504)
For your References section:A generic protocol for the expression and purification of recombinant RNA in Escherichia coli using a tRNA scaffold. Ponchon L, Beauvais G, Nonin-Lecomte S, Dardel F. Nat Protoc. 2009;4(6):947-59. doi: 10.1038/nprot.2009.67. Epub 2009 May 28. 10.1038/nprot.2009.67 PubMed 19478810