PurposeExpresses shRNA against PICK1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67522||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3176
- Total vector size (bp) 3213
Vector typeMammalian Expression, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AATACGACTCACTATAG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTTTAGTGAGGGTTAAT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSuper-PICK1 shRNA was a gift from Victor Anggono & Richard Huganir (Addgene plasmid # 67522 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67522 ; RRID:Addgene_67522)
For your References section:PICK1 loss of function occludes homeostatic synaptic scaling. Anggono V, Clem RL, Huganir RL. J Neurosci. 2011 Feb 9;31(6):2188-96. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5633-10.2011. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5633-10.2011 PubMed 21307255