|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69946||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector typePlant Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer LB-F1 gtggtgtaaacaaattgacgc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
PCR was used to amplify a fragment containing the left T-DNA border from PBht2. Two primers were designed as follows:
TRDNAS: CAAAgTTggCgTATAACATAgT, downstream of SacII site in pBht2.
TLDNAAPmeI: ATTATAgTTTAAACATTCggCgTTAATTCAgTACA, upstream of T-border 5’ end contains PmeI site in pBht2.
2. Digested PCR product with PmeI and SacII, gel extraction followed by recovery of ~400 bp fragment, and pBht2 vector was digested with PmeI and SacII, gel extracted, followed by recovery of ~6 kb fragment. CIP dephosphatase treatment, ligated with PCR product, electroporate into E. coli.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMY200 was a gift from Mark Farman (Addgene plasmid # 69946 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69946 ; RRID:Addgene_69946)