|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71458||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerObtained from Dr. Inder Verma and modified in Dr. Shao-Cong's lab. Addgene Plasmid #27557
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1650
MutationA85P, L125F and V384A mutations compared to GenBank reference sequence NM_009201.2
Entrez GeneSlc1a5 (a.k.a. AAAT, ASCT2, ATBO, M7V1, M7VS1, R16, RDRC, Slc1a7)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCT CAC TCC TTC TCT AGG CG (or pLXSN 5')
- 3′ sequencing primer CAC CCT AAC TGA CAC ACA TTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
We transferred the Slc1a5 insert from the pCLXSN vector. The differences in Slc1a5 compared to GenBank reference sequence NM_009201.2 do not affect the function of the plasmid.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCLXSN(GFP)-HA-Slc1a5 (mouse) was a gift from Shao-Cong Sun (Addgene plasmid # 71458 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71458 ; RRID:Addgene_71458)
Map uploaded by the depositor.