|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||72259||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6677
Modifications to backboneClaI/SalI fragment was replaced with CB promoter + MCS
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2820
MutationT230I in tdTomato (please see depositor's comment below)
- Promoter CB promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGGTGGTGGTGCAAATCAAA
- 3′ sequencing primer CAACACCACGGAATTGTCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The depositor noted that the TdTomato T230I mutation found in Addgene's quality control sequence does NOT affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDH-CB-FLPe-P2A-tdTomato was a gift from Kazuhiro Oka (Addgene plasmid # 72259 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:72259 ; RRID:Addgene_72259)