PurposeExpresses His-tagged mutant (L56V/S135G/S219V) TEV protease in E. coli
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||92414||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerNew England Biolabs
- Total vector size (bp) 7393
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameTEV protease
Speciestobacco etch virus
- Promoter tac
/ Fusion Protein
- MBP (self cleaving) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer MBP (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
BL21-RIL strain is chloramphenicol resistant.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDZ2087 was a gift from David Waugh (Addgene plasmid # 92414 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:92414 ; RRID:Addgene_92414)
For your References section:Removal of Affinity Tags with TEV Protease. Raran-Kurussi S, Cherry S, Zhang D, Waugh DS. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1586:221-230. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-6887-9_14. 10.1007/978-1-4939-6887-9_14 PubMed 28470608