PurposeT7 promoter (5' CTAT/3' GTAC fusion)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||72977||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2130
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol, 25 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameT7 promoter
MutationCAT gene - C435G (nucleotide) - silent mutagenesis to remove BsmBI site
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer VF2 (5' tgccacctgacgtctaagaa 3')
- 3′ sequencing primer VR (5' attaccgcctttgagtgagc 3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBP-T7 was a gift from Paul Freemont (Addgene plasmid # 72977 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:72977 ; RRID:Addgene_72977)
For your References section:EcoFlex: A Multifunctional MoClo Kit for E. coli Synthetic Biology. Moore SJ, Lai HE, Kelwick RJ, Chee SM, Bell DJ, Polizzi KM, Freemont PS. ACS Synth Biol. 2016 May 2. 10.1021/acssynbio.6b00031 PubMed 27096716