PurposeExpress iCre and tdTomato under CMV promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73351||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 32705
- Total vector size (bp) 36066
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)3362
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site I-CeuI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PI-SceI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AATCTTACTCGGTTACGCCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CGGCTGCTGCAAAACAGATAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAdx-CMV-iCre-P2A-tdTomato was a gift from Kazuhiro Oka (Addgene plasmid # 73351 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73351 ; RRID:Addgene_73351)