|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73665||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepSIREN RetroQ
Modifications to backboneNone
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameshRNA Neg Control
gRNA/shRNA sequenceControl Sequence
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer U6 Promoter (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSIREN-RetroQ-shN was a gift from Joe Landry (Addgene plasmid # 73665 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73665 ; RRID:Addgene_73665)