PurposeFluorescent biosensor for phosphatidylserine.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74061||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4646
- Total vector size (bp) 5121
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine)
Insert Size (bp)475
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mRFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byDr. Sergio Grinstein obtained gene material, which was incorporated into the plasmid, from Dr. Gary Gilbert at Harvard University without any obligations or restrictions attached.
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mRFP-Lact-C2 was a gift from Sergio Grinstein (Addgene plasmid # 74061 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74061 ; RRID:Addgene_74061)
For your References section:Membrane phosphatidylserine regulates surface charge and protein localization. Yeung T, Gilbert GE, Shi J, Silvius J, Kapus A, Grinstein S. Science. 2008 Jan 11. 319(5860):210-3. 10.1126/science.1152066 PubMed 18187657