PurposeMammalian expression of N-terminal fusion of mClover3 to actin
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74259||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerMichael Davidson Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3900
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1128
- Promoter CAG
/ Fusion Protein
- mClover3 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pshuttle5
- 3′ sequencing primer pM3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The specific substitutions used in the development of mClover3 relative to its parent Clover are N149Y, G160C, and A206K.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKanCMV-mClover3-18aa-actin was a gift from Michael Lin (Addgene plasmid # 74259 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74259 ; RRID:Addgene_74259)
For your References section:Improving brightness and photostability of green and red fluorescent proteins for live cell imaging and FRET reporting. Bajar BT, Wang ES, Lam AJ, Kim BB, Jacobs CL, Howe ES, Davidson MW, Lin MZ, Chu J. Sci Rep. 2016 Feb 16;6:20889. doi: 10.1038/srep20889. 10.1038/srep20889 PubMed 26879144