|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74288||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4786
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Alt nameoptimized Glycoprotein
Speciesglycoprotein for rabies virus SAD B19
Insert Size (bp)1575
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F GCAACGTGCTGGTTATTGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer Bglob-pA-R ttttggcagagggaaaaaga (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-oG was a gift from Edward Callaway (Addgene plasmid # 74288 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74288 ; RRID:Addgene_74288)
For your References section:Improved Monosynaptic Neural Circuit Tracing Using Engineered Rabies Virus Glycoproteins. Kim EJ, Jacobs MW, Ito-Cole T, Callaway EM. Cell Reports 2016 10.1016/j.celrep.2016.03.067