PurposeMonomeric near-infrared fluorescent protein miRFP670 in bacterial plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79984||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3999
- Total vector size (bp) 4947
Modifications to backboneSeveral amino acids between His-tag and miRFP670 were removed.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)948
- Promoter araB
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pBAD-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBAD/His-miRFP670 was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 79984 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79984 ; RRID:Addgene_79984)
For your References section:Bright monomeric near-infrared fluorescent proteins as tags and biosensors for multiscale imaging. Shcherbakova DM, Baloban M, Emelyanov AV, Brenowitz M, Guo P, Verkhusha VV. Nat Commun. 2016 Aug 19;7:12405. doi: 10.1038/ncomms12405. 10.1038/ncomms12405 PubMed 27539380