PurposeReporter activity of the CLEAR network
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||81120||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter 2xCLEAR
/ Fusion Protein
- luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer F1ori-F
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL2-2xCLEAR-luciferase was a gift from Sung Hee Baek (Addgene plasmid # 81120 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:81120 ; RRID:Addgene_81120)
For your References section:AMPK-SKP2-CARM1 signalling cascade in transcriptional regulation of autophagy. Shin HR, Kim H, Oh S, Lee JG, Kee M, Ko HJ, Kweon MN, Won KJ, Baek SH. Nature. 2016 Jun 15. doi: 10.1038/nature18014. 10.1038/nature18014 PubMed 27309807