PurposeReporter for activity of the CLEAR network
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||66800||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin (50 ug/mL)
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
- Promoter Four CLEAR elements (GTCACGTGAC) in tandem derived from LAMP-1 promoter + HTK
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3 (CTAGCAAAATAGGCTGTCCC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:4XCLEAR-luciferase reporter was a gift from Albert La Spada (Addgene plasmid # 66800 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:66800 ; RRID:Addgene_66800)
For your References section:Polyglutamine-expanded androgen receptor interferes with TFEB to elicit autophagy defects in SBMA. Cortes CJ, Miranda HC, Frankowski H, Batlevi Y, Young JE, Le A, Ivanov N, Sopher BL, Carromeu C, Muotri AR, Garden GA, La Spada AR. Nat Neurosci. 2014 Sep;17(9):1180-9. doi: 10.1038/nn.3787. Epub 2014 Aug 10. 10.1038/nn.3787 PubMed 25108912