Purposecodes for QF2 (truncated QF) in a gateway middle entry backbone.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||83307||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerLife Technologies
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2564
- Total vector size (bp) 3853
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)low Kan
Alt nameQuinate activator
Insert Size (bp)3160
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pME-QF2 was a gift from Marnie Halpern (Addgene plasmid # 83307 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:83307 ; RRID:Addgene_83307)