PurposeMammalian expression of GATA3 fused to GFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||83819||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7370
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneGata3 (a.k.a. Gata-3, jal)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-GATA3gfp was a gift from Douglas Engel (Addgene plasmid # 83819 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:83819 ; RRID:Addgene_83819)