|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||84616||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2623
- Total vector size (bp) 8873
Vector typeYeast Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)720
- Promoter UAS1B8-TEF(136)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BssHII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TEF
- 3′ sequencing primer CYC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHR_D17_hrGFP was a gift from Ian Wheeldon (Addgene plasmid # 84616 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:84616 ; RRID:Addgene_84616)
For your References section:Standardized markerless gene integration for pathway engineering in Yarrowia lipolytica. Schwartz C, Shabbir-Hussain M, Frogue K, Blenner M, Wheeldon I. ACS Synth Biol. 2016 Dec 19. 10.1021/acssynbio.6b00285 PubMed 27989123