HOXB1 (human) HIS-tag pET
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8520||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)906
MutationPCR from cDNA clone
Entrez GeneHOXB1 (a.k.a. HCFP3, HOX2, HOX2I, Hox-2.9)
/ Fusion Proteins
- T7 (N terminal on backbone)
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HOXB1 (human) HIS-tag pET was a gift from Corey Largman (Addgene plasmid # 8520 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8520 ; RRID:Addgene_8520)
For your References section:Hox homeodomain proteins exhibit selective complex stabilities with Pbx and DNA. Shen WF, Chang CP, Rozenfeld S, Sauvageau G, Humphries RK, Lu M, Lawrence HJ, Cleary ML, Largman C. Nucleic Acids Res 1996 Mar 1;24(5):898-906. 10.1093/nar/24.5.898 PubMed 8600458
Map uploaded by the depositor.