PurposeExpress fluorescent calcium indicator GCaMP6fu in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||86235||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3945
- Total vector size (bp) 5308
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat); A. victoria (jellyfish)
Insert Size (bp)1323
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-GCaMP6fu was a gift from Katalin Torok (Addgene plasmid # 86235 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:86235 ; RRID:Addgene_86235)
For your References section:Design and mechanistic insight into ultrafast calcium indicators for monitoring intracellular calcium dynamics. Helassa N, Podor B, Fine A, Torok K. Sci Rep. 2016 Dec 6;6:38276. doi: 10.1038/srep38276. 10.1038/srep38276 PubMed 27922063