|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8742||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5416
Vector typeYeast Expression
Selectable markersS. pombe HIS5
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namepKT146 (pFA6a–link–tdimer2–SpHIS5)
/ Fusion Protein
- Codon optimized linker (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Full name of this plasmid is pFA6a-link-tdimer2-SpHIS5. tdimer2 is described in Campbell et al., 2002.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKT0146 was a gift from Kurt Thorn (Addgene plasmid # 8742)
For your References section:Optimized cassettes for fluorescent protein tagging in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Sheff MA, Thorn KS. Yeast 2004 Jun;21(8):661-70. 10.1002/yea.1130 PubMed 15197731