PurposeFKBP-tagged C-terminal Venus (YFP) fragment for BiFC.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||87617||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
- Total vector size (bp) 6081
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)564
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis (N terminal on backbone)
- T7 tag (gene 10 leader) (N terminal on backbone)
- Xpress (TM) tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-FKBP-Venus-173-C was a gift from Jin Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 87617 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:87617 ; RRID:Addgene_87617)
For your References section:RefSOFI for Mapping Nanoscale Organization of Protein-Protein Interactions in Living Cells. Hertel F, Mo GC, Duwe S, Dedecker P, Zhang J. Cell Rep. 2016 Jan 12;14(2):390-400. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2015.12.036. Epub 2015 Dec 31. 10.1016/j.celrep.2015.12.036 PubMed 26748717