|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89435||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-Myc-rSyntenin1 was a gift from Fritz Rathjen (Addgene plasmid # 89435 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89435 ; RRID:Addgene_89435)