|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8994||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneRPS6KA4 (a.k.a. MSK2, RSK-B)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
MSK2 cloned in BglII and EcoRI sites, BamHI site in MCS was mutated to create BglII site.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK7-HA-MSK2 was a gift from John Blenis (Addgene plasmid # 8994 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8994 ; RRID:Addgene_8994)