|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13841||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneRPS6KA1 (a.k.a. HU-1, MAPKAPK1, MAPKAPK1A, RSK, RSK1, p90Rsk)
/ Fusion Protein
- 3x HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKH3-human RSK1 was a gift from John Blenis (Addgene plasmid # 13841 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13841 ; RRID:Addgene_13841)
For your References section:Characterization of regulatory events associated with membrane targeting of p90 ribosomal S6 kinase 1. Richards SA, Dreisbach VC, Murphy LO, Blenis J. Mol Cell Biol. 2001 Nov . 21(21):7470-80. 10.1128/MCB.21.21.7470-7480.2001 PubMed 11585927