pSG5 Large T
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||9053||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4076
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namelarge T antigen
Alt namelarge T cDNA
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GeneSV40gp6 (a.k.a. SV40gp6)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Reference: Zalvide et al. Mol Cell Biol 15(10). p. 5800-5810.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSG5 Large T was a gift from William Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 9053 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:9053 ; RRID:Addgene_9053)