pSG5 Large T delta 434-444
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||9054||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4076
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namelarge T antigen d434-444
Alt namelarge T antigen
Alt namelarge T cDNA
Insert Size (bp)2200
Mutationdeletion in part of the bipartite p53 binding domain
Entrez GeneSV40gp6 (a.k.a. SV40gp6)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSG5 Large T delta 434-444 was a gift from William Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 9054 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:9054 ; RRID:Addgene_9054)
Map uploaded by the depositor.