PurposeBB1 with insert: promoter PPDC1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||98501||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 1936
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePDC1 promoter
Insert Size (bp)989
MutationInternal BsaI and BpiI sites removed from insert
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5'-GTAAAACGACGGCCAGTT-3' (M13-Fwd)
- 3′ sequencing primer 5´-CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC-3' (M13-Rev) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:BB1_12_pPDC1 was a gift from Brigitte Gasser & Diethard Mattanovich & Michael Sauer (Addgene plasmid # 98501 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:98501 ; RRID:Addgene_98501)
For your References section:GoldenPiCS: a Golden Gate-derived modular cloning system for applied synthetic biology in the yeast Pichia pastoris. Prielhofer R, Barrero JJ, Steuer S, Gassler T, Zahrl R, Baumann K, Sauer M, Mattanovich D, Gasser B, Marx H. BMC Syst Biol. 2017 Dec 8;11(1):123. doi: 10.1186/s12918-017-0492-3. 10.1186/s12918-017-0492-3 PubMed 29221460