|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||99663||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- truncated RTA activation domain (75-190) (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:dSp-Rta 75-190 was a gift from George Church (Addgene plasmid # 99663 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:99663 ; RRID:Addgene_99663)