Purposemammalian expression with secretive signal and FC tag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||99846||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameephrin b2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneEPHB2 (a.k.a. BDPLT22, CAPB, DRT, EK5, EPHT3, ERK, Hek5, PCBC, Tyro5)
/ Fusion Protein
- Fc_His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTCTAGAGCCTCTGCTAAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTGGGCACGGTGGGCATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHL-FcHis was a gift from Edith Yvonne Jones (Addgene plasmid # 99846 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:99846 ; RRID:Addgene_99846)
For your References section:A time- and cost-efficient system for high-level protein production in mammalian cells. Aricescu AR, Lu W, Jones EY. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2006 Oct;62(Pt 10):1243-50. Epub 2006 Sep 19. 10.1107/S0907444906029799 PubMed 17001101