pMKO.1 puro PTEN shRNA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10669||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6700
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePTEN shRNA
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)58
Entrez GenePTEN (a.k.a. 10q23del, BZS, CWS1, DEC, GLM2, MHAM, MMAC1, PTEN1, PTENbeta, TEP1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
siRNA sequence is ACTTGAAGGCGTATACAGGA.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMKO.1 puro PTEN shRNA was a gift from William Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 10669 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10669 ; RRID:Addgene_10669)