|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11997||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)600
MutationThe following construct contains the OPN promoter, which drives the expression of luciferase. This construct contains 600 bp of the OPN promoter.
Entrez GeneSPP1 (a.k.a. BNSP, BSPI, ETA-1, OPN)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site xho1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer rvprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer glprimer2 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-Basic-OPN-600 was a gift from Steven Johnson (Addgene plasmid # 11997 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11997 ; RRID:Addgene_11997)